Many people love chocolate-covered coffee beans. But is it healthy to eat them? The answer to that question depends on who you ask, and what your goals are. Many people believe chocolate-covered coffee beans are unhealthy because of the sugar content in chocolate, but they can be a good way to get caffeine into your system without drinking an entire cup of coffee (which may contain more than 400mg of caffeine). In this article, we will go over all the facts so that you can decide for yourself if eating chocolate-covered coffee beans is right for you!
What are Coffee Beans?
The coffee bean is the seed of a plant, which can be roasted and ground to make it easier for people to extract caffeine.
What are chocolate-covered coffee beans calories?
It depends on what brand or flavor, but it’s somewhere around 140 per ounce – which is about one serving size (a little less than half) so it won’t be too bad 😉 In the chocolate-covered coffee beans, there are only a few calories – which is so much better than chocolate bars or donuts that are full of sugar and carbs.
Is chocolate-covered coffee beans healthy?
Yes! They are filled with antioxidants and minerals – which can help detoxify the body. You may not be able to take on too many calories, but this is a great energy boost for your day.
How many coffee beans can you eat?
Again, it depends on what brand or flavor of chocolate-covered coffee bean you’re consuming but the normal serving size (a little less than half) will give you about 140mg caffeine and as much sugar content as one cup of Coca Cola! Remember that excess consumption could cause some stomach pains lol 😉 – That being said I would recommend sticking to just a couple servings per day for maximum health benefits.
Caffeine Content in Chocolate-Covered Coffee Beans
There is about 33mg of caffeine per chocolate-covered coffee beans when they are made with an average amount of dark chocolate (about 50% or more). This means that if you eat around 20 chocolate-covered coffee beans, there will be enough caffeine in them to keep your body going throughout the day without having any other caffeinated drinks like black tea or cola. It’s important not only to know how many calories these things have but also how much caffeine they contain! If you’re looking for health benefits from eating chocolate-covered coffee beans, you will find that dark chocolate is rich in antioxidants. You can also add them to your diet if you’re looking for something sweet and chocolatey but don’t want the equivalent of a candy bar’s sugar content!
If anything, it might be healthier than eating roasted coffee beans because there are fewer calories and more benefits from healthy ingredients like cocoa powder which contains nutrients such as magnesium or potassium.
The downside is that they have caffeine, so when consumed too much this could lead to sleeplessness during sleep hours. Also, not everyone likes the taste of these things – some people think they taste terrible while others enjoy the bitter flavor with hints of sweetness. But then again most people who enjoy coffee don’t mind the bitterness.
Best chocolate-covered coffee beans
If you like dark chocolate, I think these are your best bet because they’re not too sweet and have hints of a bitter flavor which is most popular among people who enjoy drinking strong black coffees with sugar added to it. They also happen to be my favorite kind because you get that really delicious crunch!
Sweet treats? If you want something less intense or if this article has convinced any skeptics out there about trying them then maybe try Trader Joe’s Dark Chocolate Covered Coffee Beans – they’re easy on the taste buds but still give off an exciting sensation when mixed in milk for what amounts to a mocha latte. And bonus points for being organic.
How to store chocolate-covered coffee beans
Store them in an airtight container. They will last up to two weeks, but I would recommend eating them within a week because they tend to become dry and hard after that. If you’re not the type who likes crunching on things then this is your best bet for storage! You can also freeze them as well if you want more time before finishing off all of those beans at once.
There are many reasons why do people love eating roasted coffee beans
- Reason One: Roasted Coffee Beans have more antioxidants than raw beans do. In the roasting process, some of the antioxidant compounds in green coffee are lost but many new ones are created for better overall quality. However, it’s important to know that not all roasted chocolate-covered coffee beans taste good because they can be burnt or charred which would make them bitter tasting and unpleasant on the palate – so you might want to take this into account when making your purchase decision.
- Reason Two: They Taste Better When Roasted. This one should be pretty self-explanatory lol – The farther along you roast any type of bean (including chocolate-covered), the darker and richer the flavor.
- Reason Three: Chocolate Covered Coffee Beans are Considered to be a Healthy Snack! Eating chocolate-covered coffee beans is definitely better for you than eating two crisps (potato chips) because they contain less fat and sugar, but more protein which means that it’s a great alternative if your craving an afternoon snack.
- Reason Four: You’re not just consuming caffeine, you’re also getting antioxidants too!. As mentioned before, roasted coffee beans have more antioxidants than raw ones do – so when we consume them as chocolate-covered fried beans there will be even MORE in our system!
- Reason Five: They taste really good lol. Yes I know this sounds childish or silly but hear me out It tastes like chocolate and coffee, which is a really good combination.
- Reason Six: You can’t eat too many chocolate-covered coffee beans! Believe it or not, there isn’t such thing as eating too much caffeine – so you’re safe to have as many as you want.
Chocolate-Covered Coffee Beans Are a Healthy Snack! Coffee beans have such an amazing flavor, which makes them the perfect snack to boost your energy levels.