In this Bodum pebo vacuum coffee maker review, we’ll be exploring what makes Bodum pebo so special. Some of the key features that make it so unique include its innovative design and quality parts. It also has a very sleek look to it with its modern stainless steel finish. The Bodum Pebo is absolutely perfect for those who want to enjoy their favorite cup of coffee in style!
Why Making Coffee Is Magical with the Bodum ePEBO?
- Many people love Bodum pebo vacuum coffee maker because of its one-of-a-kind ability to brew strong and rich cups. It’s also made from lead-free materials, which makes it a great choice for those who are looking for quality but care about the environment as well!
- The Bodum pebo is very easy to use with only two brewing steps involved. All you have to do is put some water in the bottom section, set your coffee grounds on top (around 50g), then place the glass carafe over that. This will cause boiling water below to rise up through the ground beans and create your perfect cup of joe!
- One thing that makes Bodum pebo a little different than other vacuum coffee makers is that it brews responsibly. You see, Bodum pebo uses a valve to create the vacuum seal. This means you’re not wasting energy as soon as your water starts boiling and it also prevents vapors from escaping while brewing!
- The Bodum pebo made our list because of its one-of-a-kind ability to brew strong and rich cups. It’s also made from lead-free materials which makes it a great choice for those who are looking for quality but care about the environment too!
We love how easy Bodum pebo is to use with only two steps required
Fill up the carafe with hot water, put ground beans on top (around 50g), place over the bottom pot without spilling beans.
To start brewing with your Bodum pebo coffeemaker, fill up the carafe with hot water and put ground beans at around 50g over top of it – then place it in its pot without spilling any beans inside. The next step will be to heat up both pots using either stove or microwave (just remember not to burn yourself!) Place your Bodum pebo on high heat until boiling point, then turn down to medium allowing 30 seconds per cup before turning off the heat.
That’s it! Your Bodum pebo is all set and ready to go. You can now enjoy your Bodum pebo with a delicious cup of coffee in the morning before work or school, for example. Once you’re done sipping on your favorite drink, simply remove both pots from the heat by turning off the stove or removing them from the microwave, then pour out any excess water inside the carafe (this will help prevent overflow) and let them cool before cleaning!
How To Use Bodum Pebo Coffee Maker?
- Turn the pot upside down over a mug. Make sure that it’s not too full so you don’t spill any liquid on your table by accident!
- Fill up the carafe with water just below the rim of where the filter is located and add coffee grounds to the filter.
- Put carafe with hot water back onto heat source (stove or microwave) until boiling. You’ll know this has happened when bubbles start forming around the edge of your Bodum pebo pot. Let boil for another few minutes before turning off stove/microwave then pour into a mug through a strainer holder that should be fitted over the top of your Bodum pebo pot.
- Serve and enjoy!
Bodum Pebo vs. Santos: Is There a Difference Between Them?
- The Bodum ePEBO is easier to use because you don’t need any electricity or gas, which can often be difficult if you’re camping in an area without access to power/gas supplies or not near one that has them readily available when cooking outdoors so it’s more convenient for holidaymakers who want hot coffee on long journeys too – this vacuum maker also doesn’t require stirring to keep the flavor from becoming bitter either, as it automatically stirs itself whilst brewing, unlike many other models out there.
- It’s cheaper than most vac pot systems too, which might make it a more attractive buy to those who want something that is easy and cheap to use.
- The Bodum Pebo has a silicone gasket on the lid of its chamber helping to prevent any coffee oils from leaking out during the brewing process.
- The Bodum pebo also features an airtight seal in its bulbous Bodum ePEBO stovetop coffee maker base that keeps all your heat inside so you won’t have any issues with steam escaping when preparing hot drinks for guests or family members either.
- It’s worth noting though because this vacuum pot doesn’t come with a built-in filter at the top as many other models do, you will need one if you want clean cups of coffee each time.
- The Bodum pebo will be great for anyone who wants something that is easy and cheap to use, as well as those who want a durable coffee maker made from quality materials.
- It also has the capacity to produce up to eight cups at once which means it could make enough coffee for an entire office full of workers too!
The Bodum Pebo Vacuum Coffee Maker Review
Bodum ePEBO vacuum pot offers many benefits over other models available on the market in 2018 because it’s much more versatile than some others are with its ability to brew both tea and espresso drinks it can even do so simultaneously if you wish. This Bodum vacuum pot comes with two glass vacuum cups and a glass milk frother that has been designed to withstand high temperatures, which is something not all products do.
The Bodum vacuum coffee maker also has an insulated stainless steel outer layer for very hot drinks of up to 140 degrees Fahrenheit or 60 degrees Celsius in order to keep them hot without burning your fingers when you’re removing the lid…plus its dishwasher safe!
How To Use Bodum Pebo Coffee Maker?
- First, pour cold water into the bottom chamber with the steam valve open as well as ground beans inside of the mesh filter on top.
- Close this upper chamber by twisting counterclockwise until tight and then close the rubber grip before turning on a heat source. You might want to use a timer set anywhere from one to four minutes.
- When the timer goes off, you’ll know it’s time for the next step, hold the coffee maker with a rubber grip and twist counterclockwise until the lid opens fully.
- Place the pot on a heat-resistant surface like your stovetop or burner so that steam can escape without boiling over (should happen automatically) and remove the cover when ready by tilting the handle upwards before pouring into cups. Enjoy!
- I really love my Bodum vacuum coffee maker because all I have to do is push down the plunger instead of having to wait around while gravity does its job – this cuts out about ten minutes from my morning routine!
The Bodum pebo is also very easy to clean just take out the filter basket (or “siphon”) and put everything in your dishwasher for a quick wash every few weeks. If you don’t use the Bodum Pebo often, we recommend hand washing these pieces instead.
I hope you enjoyed this Bodum pebo vacuum coffee maker review. When making a cup of Joe, I try to think about the flavor of the beans and how they’ll taste. And with this Bodum pebo, I know that my coffee will have a better flavor because it won’t be boiled with oxygen or get ground up as quickly by stirring while boiling.
Frequently Asked Questions
|The Bodum Pebo espresso maker is simple to smooth. The funnel lid, funnel, filter, filter out gasket, measuring spoon, stirring spoon, and brush are all dishwasher safe. By no means immerse the jug in water; genuinely wipe with a humid cloth.
|We endorse using one level Bodum scoop or tablespoon according to cup. Gently stir with the non-scratch PEBO spoon covered with the espresso maker to ensure the floor beans are fully saturated. Return the lid to the funnel. enjoy!
|Similarly, the brewing time and temperature are flawlessly calibrated, making sure a super cup of espresso with every brew. Depending on the amount of water used, the PEBO can brew delicious coffee within five to eleven minutes, serving anywhere from 4 to 8 cups.