The Keurig K550 Coffee Brewing System features a variety of different brewing options, including cup sizes and strength settings. It also has an upgraded water reservoir so you don’t have to refill as often and it’s compatible with all your favorite K-Cups! With all these great features, the question remains: Who will like this coffee brewer? We will take a look at some of the benefits and drawbacks in our review below to help you make up your mind!
Testing the Keurig K550 Coffee Brewing System: Getting set up
- To get started, I removed the K550 from the box and placed it on my counter. It comes with a power cord so you don’t have to worry about batteries or an outlet is nearby. You will need to plug in your K550 if you want to use the auto-off feature that turns off after two hours of non-use! I noticed there is also a place for me to store my K-cups right on top which is convenient because sometimes they can be hard to find when we’re running low! As well as this storage spot, there’s plenty of room inside for larger cups like travel mugs too (I love going out camping!).
- There are four different size settings, small (which brews one cup), medium (which brews two cups), large which is a carafe size, and extra-large for brewing up to 12 cups. I found it really easy to change the settings with this simple button on the front of the machine next to the power cord.
- Next, in order to start brewing coffee, you have to fill your water reservoir using either bottled or filtered water only because tap water will damage your coffeemaker over time! The K550 has a window so you can see how much more water needs adding before it reaches the maximum level; that way there’s no guessing game when trying to figure out if you need just one cup or three!
- I tested my new Keurig by choosing a few different flavors from the Keurig store. I first tried the Dark Magic, a bold blend of coffee with chocolatey notes; this was my favorite! Next, I got some Monkey Mocha Nut Fusions and it tasted just like a mocha from Starbucks without all the calories!
- I then tested out Caramel Vanilla Cream which is for iced coffees that are perfect on hot summer days when you want to feel refreshed. It goes great with any ice cream flavor too so if you’re looking for something sweet after dinner tries adding one of these bad boys in your cup right before pouring in cold milk or creamer.
- After testing everything out, here’s what we liked about the K550: its sleek design fits well into our apartment kitchen, the K-Cup is easy to insert and removes, and my iced coffees are now deliciously frothy. I also like that it brews in under a minute which means I can enjoy coffee on my own time!
Keurig 2.0 Model K550 Coffee Brewing System review
What we liked about it
Its sleek design fits well into our apartment kitchen, the K-Cup is easy to insert and removes, and my iced coffees are now deliciously frothy. I also like that it brews in under a minute which means I can enjoy coffee on my own time!
What we didn’t like
Most of us found brewing tea was difficult because it takes about a full cup for just one serving. The ‘tea’ button would be better if it had an option between loose or bagged leaf teas instead of only having two options for black or green tea bags; this way you could customize your iced brew as desired with extracts such as vanilla beans, lemongrass, or lavender.
Key Features of Keurig K550 Coffee Brewing System
- The Keurig K550 Coffee Brewing System a sleek, ergonomic design that will look great in any kitchen. It brews coffee and other beverages very quickly so there’s no waiting around for your morning cup of joe! Plus, it comes with lots of cool features like the My K-Cup Reusable Filter which is dishwasher safe and allows you to use coffees from local shops or personal blends; 12oz mug size option for brewing iced drinks; auto on/off button that activates only when needed; compatibility with all K-cup pods including brands like Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMC), Duncans Choice, Bigelow Tea Company, Timothy’s World Coffee, and more.
- I think the Keurig K550 Coffee Brewing System is a great machine for anyone who loves coffee! It takes up little space on your countertop so it can be stored in just about any kitchen and has lots of cool features like an auto on/off button that activates only when needed; compatibility with all K-cup pods including brands like Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMC), Duncans Choice, Bigelow Tea Company, Timothy’s World Coffee, and more; iced drinks option using 12oz mug size feature; dishwasher safe My K-Cup Reusable Filter which allows you to use coffees from local shops or personal blends.
If you love all things coffee and need a coffeemaker that brews in under a minute, then you should give the Keurig K550 Coffee Brewing System Model Review consideration.
Frequently Asked Questions
|Your water pump is not functioning nicely. The heating gadget inside is malfunctioning because of issues with the water pump. Calcium construct-up or dried coffee grounds are clogging your Keurig causing malfunctions.|
|An alternate inside the coffee the machine brews might be due to the amount of water the Keurig is able to push thru the ok-cup. Or it is probably due to the warmth the heating factors can produce. anyhow, if the espresso out of your Keurig espresso maker starts tasting awful, it is time to update it.|